The HRB-Trials Methodology Research Network (HRB-TMRN) is a collaborative initiative between a number of Irish and international higher education institutes and methodology centres. Its mission is to strengthen the methodology and reporting of trials in health and social care on the island of Ireland so that they become more relevant, accessible and influential for patients and other service users, practitioners, policy makers and the public. This will be achieved through a programme of work relating to the methodology of trials and focused on:
- training and education and
- research and innovation.
The HRB-TMRN offers a wide range of training and education events nationally, across all areas relevant to trial methodology. Talk to us today about bringing training opportunities to your institution or to discuss topics for which you would like training. Examples of previous and ongoing events include:
- WINTER SCHOOL 2018: DEVELOPING BEST PRACTICE FOR CONDUCTING TRIALS OF COMPLEX AND BEHAVIOUR CHANGE INTERVENTIONS IN HEALTH
- 4TH TRIAL METHODOLOGY SYMPOSIUM 2018
- JOURNALOGY FOR TRIALISTS (ONLINE)
- ONLINE MATERIAL – You can view all of the recorded training material from HRB-TMRN events to date.
For further information, visit the HRB TMRN website https://www.hrb-tmrn.ie/ENQUIRE